What AHA says:
Our application process is available online.The following items are required to have a completed application:
- Application Form
- Math, English and Jewish Community Professional Recommendation Forms
- Most Recent Student Transcript
- Domestic Applicants: Standardized Testing Scores (SSAT, PSAT, state exam)
- International Applicants: English Testing Scores
- Skype or in-person Interview
- Application Fee of $100 (waived for those students who apply for our Early Decision program)
Early Decision Program
Due to the Academy’s small class size, we encourage all students to apply for admissions as soon as possible. Students applying for Early Decision will receive the highest priority for admission. This is a great option for students who have decided the American Hebrew Academy is their “first choice” school.
Applications for Early Decision must be submitted by January 10. If a family is applying for financial aid, the NAIS-SSS financial aid application, must also be submitted by January 10. Notice of admission for early decision will be posted by January 31. No application fee is charged for students enrolled by January 31. Read more about financial aid.
Decisions on applications for admission submitted by March 31 will be posted by April 5.
Any application reviewed after the deadlines stated above will be reviewed within two weeks of completion, and pending available space. We understand that some applicants will start the process later in the year, and we will work with each student and family to expedite the admissions process.
- Early Decision – January 31 (No Application fee charged if enrolled by January 31)
- Regular Decision – March 31
- Rolling Admissions – April 1 to July 31
For any questions, please contact [email protected]
We want you to feel the warmth of our community, and the best way to do that is by visiting! We invite prospective students and their families to our Fall and Spring Preview Weekend events, as well as year round for private tours. Please contact us to set up a tour today!