What GLCHS says:
In order to be admitted to Great Lakes Christian High School, the Admissions Office requires the following documents:
- Application: You can fill out the application online or we are happy to send you a hard/electronic copy.
- Statement of Community Expectations and Standards: Every student must sign this document and submit it.
- Transcripts / Report Cards: We require full transcripts/reports from every completed year of high school, or the last two years of school completed (grades 7 and 8). In order to be accepted academically, we require these reports.
- OSR (Ontario Student Record) Form: If the student has ever studied within the province of Ontario, they have a student number and record. If the student has never studied within the province of Ontario, we do not require this form.
- Personal and Academic References: This may be a required field depending on the student's reports.We require a personal reference from a pastor if the family is applying for the Christian Discount, or Minister Discount.
- Declaration of Faith: We require a declaration of faith from any student who is applying for the Christian Discount, or Minister Discount.
- Identification: We require a copy a copy of every students identification. If the student is born in Ontario, we require a birth certificate. If the student is not born in Ontario, we accept a copy of their passport.
- Medical and Immunization: Every student must submit a medical form and a copy of their immunization. Any student who does not admit a proper copy of their immunization will not be permitted to attend classes, according to the Ministry of Education. We accept waiver forms.
- Copy of Visa and Study Permits (International Students Only): We must have a copy of the VISA and the Study Permit. You are permitted to submit upon arrival.