Fulford Academy is a coeducational, private day/boarding school located in Brockville, Ontario, Canada; home of the famous 1000 Islands on the majestic St. Lawrence River. Established in 2002, Fulford Academy offers Grades 6 to 12 and Real-Time Online synchronous education, leading to the renowned OSSD - Ontario Secondary School Diploma. We offer specialized programs including a Dual High School Diploma program, ESL Prep, University Prep, Summer Programs, and Camps.
- Our commitment is to nurture and challenge our students to reach their full potential.
- Fulford Academy accepts students from our local community, nationally, and all over the world.
- Advanced Placement (AP) High School Courses.
- Individual preparation & support to apply for Canadian Universities.
- 100% university placement rate of Fulford graduates.
- High School Athletic Teams compete in LGSSAA, OFSSAA
- Community involvement through regularly scheduled volunteer opportunities.
- Living and learning in a small and safe community.
- Fresh, healthy, nutritious meals made daily on site by our Head Chef.
- Students become true global citizens in our intercultural learning environment.
Our Take: Fulford Academy
International education can mean different things in different contexts. Some educate students to adopt a global view. Others, as with Fulford Academy, it’s the student population that brings the international flavor, arriving from around the world, often with the intention of staying in Canada to complete their high school and post-secondary careers. The school communicates with families in 11 languages, something which is very key, and very welcome, for many of them. Cultural literacy is a focus, as is proficiency in English. For some, Fulford is a stepping stone other schools, though students are of course welcome to stay through the completion of their high school degrees, as indeed many do. The ideal student is a one intending to pursue post-secondary education in Canada, and who is also looking for a smaller, more personalized setting in which to get up to speed with the various fluencies they will need in order to achieve success.