What J. Addison School says:
JASX & Elementary Applicant Requirement & Important Information
Monday to Friday daily attendance is recommended for the full benefits of the JASX Early Learning program.
All students must wear uniform daily. Uniform fee of $175 is due upon registration. All students, including returning students must purchase a new set of uniform at registration.
Children must be fully potty trained. If children are not potty trained, an interview with the JASX teacher is required for admission approval.
International students (students who obtain a student visa) must comply with the International student fee. International student fee is an annual tuition fee that covers 10 months of school. Students must pay in full before attending school for the purpose of obtaining a student visa.
Bus transportation to and from school is available. Please inquire.
Secondary Admissions Applicant Requirement & Important Information
1. Student submits application form with a copy of their original transcript and a $200 non-refundable application fee.
2. School evaluates transcript and decides on Ontario equivalency and acceptance status.
3. School sends pre-admission letter to student upon approval of their application.
4. Student remits tuition fees as directed in pre-admission letter.
5. School sends: official Letter of Acceptance; receipt of payment and Welcome Package to student upon receipt of tuition fees.
6. Student applies for visa from Canadian Consulate and notifies school as soon as visa is approved.
7. Student purchases airline ticket and notifies school of arrival date; school will coordinate airport pick up and accommodations if requested.
8. Student provides school with documentation to support proof of birth and visa.
9. Assessment testing is conducted by J. Addison School and the Student begins their program.